Saturday, October 06, 2007

Tried to apply for a scholarshop with the Public Service Comission board. Seems to take a lot longer that i anticipated. Oh well, i'll do it when i get home this coming wednesday i guess. Hmm...hopefully i'll get it. Kinda like the idea of working in the public sector. Rather civil service. Yeah...its not really the money but the kind of thing i get to do. Or rather can do.

Yesterday's night with sayang was a blast. Except for the intial part. Break fast at 2hot cafe at esplanade. It was terrible!!! Firstly, we got chucked away at some corner...yeah. Tat wasnt very good at all. The table was even set yet!!! So what are you all trying to say? That we're unexpected??? ARent you supposed to expect the unexpected?!?!?!? Idiots....that's what managing a restaurant is about isnt it??? Well, for the better bulk of it at least. AS if that wasnt insulting enough, i had to wait for a whole damn long for the food. If they made me wait for 10-15mins, i wouldnt mind at all. But a whole half an hour??? Damn....its not as if you were trying to dish out a gourmet meal or something. It was just somehting damn simple. And there were only a few dishes that i could order. And half of it isnt even available!!! So what went wrong? The service. Terrible service staff you've got there. And when a waitress did finally brought my food, she did nothing but to just stand there and smile at me when i made some remarks to show how disgusted i was. Wtf?!?! Is she stupid or something??? She was supposed to say something like "sorry for the terrible service. Is there something complimentary that we could offer you for the nuisance that we've caused you?" Nah....she just stood there, bewildered at my temper and then walk away quickly hoping to not get involved in anything. DAmn....

Sayang, im sorry you had to see me on my bad side. I cant promise you that you wont see any more of it but i promise that it will be as least as possible. And trust me, it wont be directed towards you. Im sorry i scared you with my temper. Something seems to make me angry lately. And yeah, my men has been getting the worse end out of it. What could i do? I was indeed am pissed off at them for their selfishness. Now...im going to direct my anger at a few outstanding personnel that's the root of all the problem. You selfish bastards are going to die!!!!!

A few more days to raya. Hmm...cant wait for that. Especially the part where my sayang said about going to geylang with her on malam raya. Jalan2 kat bazar...hmm...that sounds interesting considering the fact that i've never been there at such a time. And also the fact that i get nauseous in such a big crowd. But with her around, it makes it all worth it. =)

Gtg to camp now. Stupid evaluation exercise.........

No comments: