Sunday, October 30, 2011

Is that prove that love's not only blind but deaf

Last night got me reminded of this phrase that got conjured up in my sleep. It got to me enough for me to wake up immediately and recorded it down in my phone. Although my phone has been restored since (hence resulting me in losing all important information), I was lucky enough to have recorded it elsewhere.

We will always treasure the representatives of how each friendship begins and how it ensues. We will forever think about the friendships forged and when we think about what it was like before they were forged, we cringe.



The truth is, bridges will always be burnt. What matters is how it burnt; there are many variations to what caused it or what didn't. In fact, it also quite matter if we did anything about it- or the lack of it for that matter. So I have concluded that there are 3 things that will cause the burning of bridges: Time, Space and Effort. Out of the 3, time and space are the most objective value that we can actually control while effort is very subjective. Like houses, we tend to sell ourselves more than how others value us. Them manically depressed usually choose to go for the reverse but most of us are usually on the positive side of things.

We will always disappoint people in whatever we do. The only thing that we can do is not to keep disappoint the wrong ones. 

No comments: